Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A New Year and a New Direction

Whoa!  I can't believe Christmas is already over, and New Years is right around the corner.  As most of you know the Mrs. and I have started to really enjoy photography.   So as a pre New Year resolution, I am going to try to post one picture a day.  Now will this get done every day?  Probably not, but hopefully by the end of the year there will be approximately 365 pictures posted.  (depending on if its a leap year, and how many full moons there are.)  I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoy taking them.  Some may have a great story to go along with it, others may just simply be a pretty, funny, or interesting picture.  (odds are that the two poohs are featured quite a bit.) ((those poohs would be classified as cute, funny, or ridiculous)).  Let me know what ya'll think (Crap. I guess I did really move to Texas if I'm ya'lling).

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, and has a Fantastic New Year.

Mr. G

To start it off, here is a pictures of an airplane at the Air Force museum in Midland that we visited when Kent was visiting.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you both and of course the poohs. I like the picture.

    ReplyDelete